A Variety Of Support Services Are Ensuring A Thriving Community
The NDG partners with the City of Spartanburg to offer a variety of services targeted at advocating for a thriving Northside Community.
- To assist in higher education, the NDG helps connect community members with Spartanburg Community College Scholarships, which have helped eight Northside residents attend SCC.
- To stimulate career help, the NDG partners with local agencies to offer apprenticeship programs in construction trades, early childcare, and the medical field.
- To promote a strong community, the NDG offers home repair programs that, with the help of united volunteers, have completed repairs on 14 homes within the community.
- The NDG has Matched Savings Programs for buying a car, going back to school, homeownership, and starting a small business.
- The NDG is also proud to provide services with the SC Thrive Benefit Bank and VITA program for free tax preparation.